Body Awareness Performance + Therapy is available for hire as an Athletic Trainer for events and teams.
An athletic trainer is a certified and licensed health care professional who practices in the field of sports medicine. Athletic training encompasses the prevention, examination, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of emergent, acute or chronic injuries and medical conditions.
Areas of expertise of certified athletic trainers include:
- Apply protective or injury-preventive devices such as tape, bandages, and braces
- Recognize and evaluate injuries
- Provide first aid or emergency care
- Develop and carry out rehabilitation programs for injured athletes
- Plan and implement comprehensive programs to prevent injury and illness among athletes
- Perform administrative tasks such as keeping records and writing reports on injuries and treatment programs
Contact us today to learn how Body Awareness Performance + Therapy can do all of this and more for your athletes on and off the field.